Friends, Bloggers and Innocent Passers By....Lend Me Your Eyes

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Jeff Dunham 1980-2009

Jeff Dunham, renowned author (1 blog) and Recruiter (2 people so far this year) has died. Reports are just coming in that the cause of death has been established as severe boredom and a complete lack of motivation to do any work, resulting in his heart deciding it couldn't be arsed to beat anymore.

"The world and I will be much poorer without Jeff around" a source tells us." The bastard owed me 13 quid".

3 comments:

  1. ha, you had me worried for a second and i don't even know you. Funny entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me laugh. I couldn't agree less with your spirit - why all this doom-and-gloom-mongering about the recession, there's plenty of laughs to be had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I was worried for the first two lines! Very funny. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete